COVID-19 Operating Guidlines
CURRENT OPERATING GUIDELINES
Briggs Woods Conference Center takes guest and staff safety very seriously, especially during this time of uncertainty. We want you to feel as safe as possible while attending meetings, events, weddings, etc. at our facility. For these reasons, and in cooperation with state and federal guidelines, along with compliance with the department of inspections and appeals, we have created these rules and guidelines for our staff operations and guest safety.
Our new “normal” operating procedures are below:
1. All venues may run at 100% capacity for all meeting and ballrooms
2. No more than 8 guests per table
3. A 6-foot space must be maintained between tables
4. Number of available satellite bars will be increased to aid with social distancing
5. Common condiment containers will be sanitized between each use
6. Silverware will be wrapped in linen napkins rather than pre-set on the tables
7. No self-service of food & beverage items including buffets
8. All meals will be plated
1. The facility is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before, during, and after each event
2. Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected at least once per hour
3. Door handles, open surfaces, and other areas of possible contamination are disinfected throughout the event
4. Tables and chairs are disinfected after each event prior to the next event
1. Employees are temperature checked prior to starting their shift
2. Employees are required to wash their hands frequently and between tasks
3. Gloves are used according to food safety standards (glove and re-glove between each task)
4. Servers will wear special gloves to serve plates that are changed between tasks
5. All servers will be wearing masks
6. Bartenders will also be gloved and masked during events
1. If you aren’t feeling well, or you have a temperature, please stay home and do not attend the event or meeting at Briggs Woods Conference Center.
2. Please remember to practice safe social distancing while attending events and meetings
3. Bar patrons will be asked to not lean in or on the bars As information changes we will update our guidelines to reflect any necessary changes.
We look forward to serving you once again. Be Our Guest!